Social Media User Guidelines
Customer Privacy and Security:
First National Santa Fe's social media pages can be viewed by the public and should not be used to get help with your account. If you wish to speak to someone about your account or a specific transaction, please call our Telephone Customer Care center at 505-992-2000. Please do not use social media to request any type of account transaction.
Never post personal, private or confidential information such as your address, telephone number, email, account number, password, balance, etc. on any First National Santa Fe social media page. First National Santa Fe is not responsible for anything that may occur as a result of a user posting private or confidential information. If you have any doubt about the confidentiality of information, do not post it.
All users of First National Santa Fe's social media pages should review our online security statement.
The appearance of external links on this site is not an official endorsement on behalf of First National Santa Fe.
Moderation of the First National Santa Fe's social media pages takes place between the hours of 8am-5pm (MST), Monday through Friday, with the exception of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (moderation ends at Noon)
- Christmas Day
Purpose of this page:
This is a communication forum for First National Santa Fe and its customers, communities and interested parties. We're glad you're here and encourage you to participate in the conversation by sharing your experiences, ideas, suggestions and opinions.
Because of the privacy needs around financial information and accounts, we remind you to use a private channel, such as our Telephone Customer Care center at 505-992-2000 to discuss any specifics about your account. We cannot discuss personal and private matters in a public channel such as social media and repeated attempts to do so may result in being blocked from First National Santa Fe's social media pages.
We love to share your comments and stories with our employees and supporters. Remember that posting on our social media pages means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of social media, to access that information, and to associate it with you.
To keep the conversation appropriate for everyone, your postings must adhere to our user guidelines. Postings that do not comply will be removed and users may be blocked from participating in social media conversations with First National Santa Fe.
First National Santa Fe, at its sole discretion, will determine when posts may be removed. First National Santa Fe reserves the right to remove any post, at any time, without notice or explanation, if that posting violates the posting guidelines;
- Solicitations of commerce including posts that promote third party products or services or drive traffic to another website for personal, political or monetary gain, otherwise known as SPAM.
- Content that disparages any person, First National Santa Fe, any entity affiliated with First National Santa Fe, and/or their respective products or services.
- Comments not topically related.
- Profane language or content.
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Content that is abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Content that contains information that may compromise the security of customer information such as account numbers, user IDs, passwords or other secure information.
- Content that contains personally identifiable information of any First National Santa Fe customer or employee. This includes, but is not limited to: names, address, telephone numbers, email addresses and employee numbers.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
- Content which discloses any confidential or non-public third party information.
- Content that violates or infringes on the copyright or intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Sharing or posting content owned by others is to be performed in accordance with copyright, fair use, and other established laws, rules and regulations pertaining to materials owned by others.
- The Bank's use of social media and networking sites is not intended in any way to guarantee the right of protected free speech. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.